No, Versa uses a combustion design known as forced draft. Both methods involved the improved flow of oxygen for more efficient combustion. Versa uses a passive design meaning there are no moving fans or parts in the process.
Articles In This Section
- EcoZoom Versa Product Guide
- I want to register my EcoZoom Versa but, I cannot find the serial number. What should I do?
- Why is this called EcoZoom and not BioLite?
- Does this have an internal fan like the CampStove and FirePit?
- Does this produce electricity?
- How do I clean it?
- Can I use my dutch oven with this?
- What kind of cookware can I use with this?
- Can I use this indoors?
- How do I start the fire?