Since the battery capacity of the BaseCharge is much larger than that of the FirePit or Campstove, we would recommend that you charge the FirePit / Campstove using the BaseCharge rather than vice versa. The FirePit / Campstove was meant to charge phones and other smaller devices.
Articles In This Section
- BaseCharge 600 Product Guide
- Can I use the Campstove or Firepit to charge my Basecharge?
- How do I know if my device will work with the BaseCharge 600?
- Can I take my BaseCharge 600 on a plane?
- What is the maximum amount of solar panels that I can connect to BaseCharge 600?
- How does the BaseCharge 600 Energy Odometer Work?
- What does the BaseCharge 600 AC Inverter do? Why is that important?
- How do international models differ on BaseCharge 600?
- How many devices can BaseCharge charge at once?
- How big are the BaseCharge models and how much do they weigh?