Nope, you can do everything manually via the button located on the side of the usb-rechargeable powerpack. The optional Bluetooth app allows you to control the airflow settings remotely, which comes in handy if you're perfectly bundled around the fire and don't want to get up – but more importantly, it offers precise feedback on how much runtime is left in the battery so you can be in complete control of your clean-burning experience.
Articles In This Section
- FirePit+ Product Guide
- My FirePit's power pack won't charge.
- There's some rust on my FirePit. How can I clean it?
- My FirePit's handles won't securely attach to the body.
- What types of fuel can I use in the FirePit?
- How loud is the FirePit fan?
- Got any tips for storing and maintaining the FirePit?
- How does the FirePit+ Build-Your-Own-Bundle work?
- What is the difference between FirePit and FirePit+?
- How do I clean the FirePit?