We wish package tracking was perfect, too. Unfortunately, there are times when USPS tracking may not be updated until the package is delivered. If your order status is 'Fulfilled', that means our warehouse team has packed it up and handed it off to the carrier (think: FedEx, UPS, USPS). Please allow up to 1 week for the tracking information to update. If it still isn't moving, you can drop us a line and we'll make sure your order is on its way!
Articles In This Section
- How much does shipping cost?
- It's been a few days and my order hasn't shipped.
- My tracking link seems broken? Why is this? (Canadian Customers)
- How do I qualify for free shipping?
- My order's tracking information has been in 'Pre-Shipment' for a week. Why haven't you shipped it yet?
- The tracking information on my order hasn't been updated in a week. What's up with that?
- How long until my order ships?
- Shipping Exceptions - US
- COVID-19 Shipping Update
- What are your shipping timelines?