If you've received an email with tracking information, that means that our team has already packed up your order and handed it off to the carrier (USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc). Sometimes, USPS may not show any tracking updates except for a delivery scan. That means that your order is well on its way, and it should be arriving soon. If it's been 2 weeks and you still haven't seen a tracking update, reach out to our team here.
Articles In This Section
- How much does shipping cost?
- It's been a few days and my order hasn't shipped.
- My tracking link seems broken? Why is this? (Canadian Customers)
- How do I qualify for free shipping?
- My order's tracking information has been in 'Pre-Shipment' for a week. Why haven't you shipped it yet?
- The tracking information on my order hasn't been updated in a week. What's up with that?
- How long until my order ships?
- Shipping Exceptions - US
- COVID-19 Shipping Update
- What are your shipping timelines?