Using a unique business model called Parallel Innovation, our team develops core energy technologies that are applicable to two distinct customer segments: off-grid households in emerging markets in Africa and Asia, and outdoor recreation customers seeking renewable and rechargeable ways to cook, charge and light. Revenues from our outdoor markets are reinvested in building a commercially sustainable business that can bring safe, affordable energy to families living in energy poverty across Africa and Asia.
Articles In This Section
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- Where can I find the serial number on my product?
- I'm interested in becoming a reseller. Who should I contact?
- Will BioLite donate a product to my raffle or fundraiser?
- I would like to partner with BioLite as a potential ambassador, content creator, or influencer – who do I contact?
- I have a press or media inquiry. Who do I contact?
- What is BioLite's mission statement? Does BioLite have an impact report?
- Tell me about BioLite's origins!
- Does BioLite have a Pro Program?
- Where can I buy an EcoZoom stove?