The FirePit+ has a trap door at the bottom that you can use to clean out ash and coal (remember to dispose of those safely and have water nearby!). We recommend using a wide painters brush to get any fine ash out if you want a deeper clean. If you're grilling, you can clean the grate with a standard wire brush you use to clean with other grills.
Articles In This Section
- FirePit+ Product Guide
- My FirePit's power pack won't charge.
- There's some rust on my FirePit. How can I clean it?
- My FirePit's handles won't securely attach to the body.
- What types of fuel can I use in the FirePit?
- How loud is the FirePit fan?
- Got any tips for storing and maintaining the FirePit?
- How does the FirePit+ Build-Your-Own-Bundle work?
- What is the difference between FirePit and FirePit+?
- How do I clean the FirePit?