Yes! The large power button located at the top of the front panel is easy to engage with gloves as are the rear control buttons. We tested it. A lot.
Articles In This Section
- How should I store my HeadLamp 750 when I'm not using it?
- HeadLamp 750 Product Guide
- I'm trying to turn my HeadLamp 750 on and it flashes and doesn't do anything. What's up?
- Can I use the BioLite Light Diffusing Stuffsack with HeadLamp 750?
- Can I fly with HeadLamp 750?
- Is there a low power warning on HeadLamp 750?
- What is the CRI for HeadLamp 750?
- What is the color temperature of HeadLamp 750?
- Can I use HeadLamp 750 in the rain?
- How long does it take to charge HeadLamp 750?