Yes. Your light will dim to 100 lumens and flash every 10 minutes as a warning. After that, it will drop to 5 lumens and stay in Reserve Mode for up to 8 hours.
Articles In This Section
- How should I store my HeadLamp 750 when I'm not using it?
- HeadLamp 750 Product Guide
- I'm trying to turn my HeadLamp 750 on and it flashes and doesn't do anything. What's up?
- Can I use the BioLite Light Diffusing Stuffsack with HeadLamp 750?
- Can I fly with HeadLamp 750?
- Is there a low power warning on HeadLamp 750?
- What is the CRI for HeadLamp 750?
- What is the color temperature of HeadLamp 750?
- Can I use HeadLamp 750 in the rain?
- How long does it take to charge HeadLamp 750?