As a crossover product from BioLite, microSD and FM radio are the most common ways to listen to music in Kenya with the added benefit of not requiring power from your mobile phone. Loading up a microSD is easy and keeps your phone free for other functions.
Articles In This Section
- The SolarHome 620+ Instruction Manual mentions "Expandability." What does that mean and is that available to me as an Outdoor Recreation Customer?
- My SolarHome doesn’t function in freezing temperatures - Why is that?
- How do I reset the language on my SolarHome 620+?
- SolarHome 620 and 620+ Product Guide
- I don't have a van or cabin – can I use the SolarHome 620 for emergencies?
- How does the SolarHome 620 motion sensor work?
- Can the SolarHome 620 lights be controlled individually?
- Why doesn't the SolarHome 620 have an audio jack to play music?
- Can I leave the solar panel out in all weather?
- How do I tell how much power I'm creating or storing in the SolarHome 620?