The CampStove 2+ features an on-board 3200mAh battery that you can pre-charge at home via micro USB. That means you can have access to a full phone charge even before you start your first fire. However, if you're out on the trail and you're looking to start charging from scratch, it'll take about 5-10 minutes to get some juice cranking. Use the new LED interface to your advantage: the left-hand orange column represents the strength of your fire. The more orange LEDs lit up, the more power you'll be producing.
Articles In This Section
- CampStove 2+ Product Guide
- How do I clean CampStove?
- Can I use CampStove indoors?
- Can I use CampStove in the rain?
- How long will it take to boil water in my CampStove 2+?
- How should I position the CampStove 2+ if it’s windy?
- My CampStove 2+ stopped charging my gear - what's up?
- How do I start a fire in CampStove 2+?
- How long does the battery last in the CampStove 2+?
- Why does my CampStove 2+ battery capacity say 2600mAh? I thought it was larger.