Our Power Packs contain batteries that are designed for years of use when maintained properly. When used regularly, the fire will charge the lithium ion battery for thousands of cycles of use – please contact BioLite if you think your battery needs to be changed beyond normal wear and tear....
Articles In This Section
- CampStove 2+ Product Guide
- How do I clean CampStove?
- Can I use CampStove indoors?
- Can I use CampStove in the rain?
- How long will it take to boil water in my CampStove 2+?
- How should I position the CampStove 2+ if it’s windy?
- My CampStove 2+ stopped charging my gear - what's up?
- How do I start a fire in CampStove 2+?
- How long does the battery last in the CampStove 2+?
- Why does my CampStove 2+ battery capacity say 2600mAh? I thought it was larger.