Check the right (green) column of LEDs on the interface - is only one LED lit? If so, that means your CampStove 2 has shared most of its energy and is saving some reserves to keep the airflow system going. Keep your fire burning strong and the thermoelectric generator will start to fill the battery back up, indicated by the green LEDs starting to light up. Green LEDs all full and it's still not charging? Check your cord connection and if it's still not working, contact BioLite
Articles In This Section
- CampStove 2+ Product Guide
- How do I clean CampStove?
- Can I use CampStove indoors?
- Can I use CampStove in the rain?
- How long will it take to boil water in my CampStove 2+?
- How should I position the CampStove 2+ if it’s windy?
- My CampStove 2+ stopped charging my gear - what's up?
- How do I start a fire in CampStove 2+?
- How long does the battery last in the CampStove 2+?
- Why does my CampStove 2+ battery capacity say 2600mAh? I thought it was larger.