If it’s windy, position the stove so the flame is blowing over the stainless steel fuel chamber away from the plastic power module.
Articles In This Section
- CampStove 2+ Product Guide
- How do I clean CampStove?
- Can I use CampStove indoors?
- Can I use CampStove in the rain?
- How long will it take to boil water in my CampStove 2+?
- How should I position the CampStove 2+ if it’s windy?
- My CampStove 2+ stopped charging my gear - what's up?
- How do I start a fire in CampStove 2+?
- How long does the battery last in the CampStove 2+?
- Why does my CampStove 2+ battery capacity say 2600mAh? I thought it was larger.