The time to boil will depend on the strength of the fire you’ve built. With a strong fire, 1 liter of water can reach a boil in less than 5 minutes. Perspective check: boil time is a popular benchmark among gas stoves because, when you're rationing fuel, every second counts. With BioLite Stoves, you have the freedom to use the sticks and twigs around you, allowing you to enjoy your time with your fire rather than worrying about fuel supply.
Articles In This Section
- CampStove 2+ Product Guide
- How do I clean CampStove?
- Can I use CampStove indoors?
- Can I use CampStove in the rain?
- How long will it take to boil water in my CampStove 2+?
- How should I position the CampStove 2+ if it’s windy?
- My CampStove 2+ stopped charging my gear - what's up?
- How do I start a fire in CampStove 2+?
- How long does the battery last in the CampStove 2+?
- Why does my CampStove 2+ battery capacity say 2600mAh? I thought it was larger.