All of our stoves can be used in damp environments and light rain, but should not be used in heavy rain. Exposure to water can damage the stove's electronics located in the Power Pack.
Articles In This Section
- CampStove 2+ Product Guide
- How do I clean CampStove?
- Can I use CampStove indoors?
- Can I use CampStove in the rain?
- How long will it take to boil water in my CampStove 2+?
- How should I position the CampStove 2+ if it’s windy?
- My CampStove 2+ stopped charging my gear - what's up?
- How do I start a fire in CampStove 2+?
- How long does the battery last in the CampStove 2+?
- Why does my CampStove 2+ battery capacity say 2600mAh? I thought it was larger.