Absolutely. The SolarHome 620+ packs down to the size of a shoebox that you can keep stored easily right under your sink. We recommend charging up your Control Box in advance so you get a headstart in case a power outage occurs
Articles In This Section
- The SolarHome 620+ Instruction Manual mentions "Expandability." What does that mean and is that available to me as an Outdoor Recreation Customer?
- My SolarHome doesn’t function in freezing temperatures - Why is that?
- How do I reset the language on my SolarHome 620+?
- SolarHome 620 and 620+ Product Guide
- I don't have a van or cabin – can I use the SolarHome 620 for emergencies?
- How does the SolarHome 620 motion sensor work?
- Can the SolarHome 620 lights be controlled individually?
- Why doesn't the SolarHome 620 have an audio jack to play music?
- Can I leave the SH620/620+ solar panel out in all weather?
- How do I tell how much power I'm creating or storing in the SolarHome 620?