Yes, You can use the product outside in the winter. The operating range for the light is -20 C to +40 C (-4 F to +104 F)
Articles In This Section
- AlpenGlow Lanterns Product Guide
- Can I use the AlpenGlow outside during the Winter? What is the operating temperature range?
- Should I charge the AlpenGlow's battery to full before storing it away between uses?
- My AlpenGlow stopped charging out. What happened?
- Can I change the speed on the AlpenGlow's candle flicker mode?
- Does the AlpenGlow support pass-through charging like the HL750?
- What are the color temperatures of the 'Warm' and 'Cool' settings on the AlpenGlow?
- How fast does it take to recharge AlpenGlow from empty to full?
- What is the lumen count on HI and LO for the AlpenGlow 250?
- What is the difference between AlpenGlow 250 and 500?