The FirePit & FirePit+ are designed for use with charcoal and wood. Dry hardwoods will work best, like Ash, Maple, Hickory and Oak. Never use liquid fuel or firestarters in the FirePit.
Articles In This Section
- FirePit+ Product Guide
- My FirePit's power pack won't charge.
- There's some rust on my FirePit. How can I clean it?
- My FirePit's handles won't securely attach to the body.
- What types of fuel can I use in the FirePit?
- How loud is the FirePit fan?
- Got any tips for storing and maintaining the FirePit?
- How does the FirePit+ Build-Your-Own-Bundle work?
- What is the difference between FirePit and FirePit+?
- How do I clean the FirePit?