There is no requirement to do so, but charging before storage is recommended. This will help ensure your light is ready for action when you want and improve overall product lifetime.
Articles In This Section
- AlpenGlow Lanterns Product Guide
- Can I use the AlpenGlow outside during the Winter? What is the operating temperature range?
- Should I charge the AlpenGlow's battery to full before storing it away between uses?
- My AlpenGlow stopped charging out. What happened?
- Can I change the speed on the AlpenGlow's candle flicker mode?
- Does the AlpenGlow support pass-through charging like the HL750?
- What are the color temperatures of the 'Warm' and 'Cool' settings on the AlpenGlow?
- How fast does it take to recharge AlpenGlow from empty to full?
- What is the lumen count on HI and LO for the AlpenGlow 250?
- What is the difference between AlpenGlow 250 and 500?