The fan isn't completely silent, but you shouldn't be able to hear it over a crackling fire and a conversation around the fire. The fan creates a low "whirrr" and gets louder as you increase the fan speed.
Articles In This Section
- FirePit+ Product Guide
- My FirePit's power pack won't charge.
- There's some rust on my FirePit. How can I clean it?
- My FirePit's handles won't securely attach to the body.
- What types of fuel can I use in the FirePit?
- How loud is the FirePit fan?
- Got any tips for storing and maintaining the FirePit?
- How does the FirePit+ Build-Your-Own-Bundle work?
- What is the difference between FirePit and FirePit+?
- How do I clean the FirePit?