AC inverters (included with all BioLite BaseCharge Power Stations) convert direct current (DC) power into alternating current (AC), the kind of power that comes out of a typical wall outlet you'll find at home. Many everyday appliances and devices are designed to run on AC , making an AC inverter a valuable feature in being able to power a wide variety of items to keep your life running.
Articles In This Section
- BaseCharge 600 Product Guide
- How do I know if my device will work with the BaseCharge 600?
- Can I take my BaseCharge 600 on a plane?
- What is the maximum amount of solar panels that I can connect to BaseCharge 600?
- How does the BaseCharge 600 Energy Odometer Work?
- What does the BaseCharge 600 AC Inverter do? Why is that important?
- How do international models differ on BaseCharge 600?
- How many devices can BaseCharge charge at once?
- How big are the BaseCharge models and how much do they weigh?
- How long does it take to recharge the BaseCharge?