Daisy-chaining refers to connecting multiple solar panels together to increase total wattage generated through a single output. This is ideal for expediting recharging times with high capacity power stations like the BaseCharge 1500.
Articles In This Section
- SolarPanel 100 Product Guide
- Why isn't my SolarPanel 100 getting the full 100W output?
- Can the SP100 be folded down in one way only?
- What does Peak Sun Conditions mean?
- What is the maximum amount of panels that I can daisy chain together?
- What does daisy-chaining mean?
- Can I charge devices directly from the SolarPanel 100?