The Energy Odometer works much like a pedometer on your watch or odometer in your car, but instead of tracking steps or mileage, it is tracking total watt-hours used so you can better understand your off-grid energy consumption habits. The odometer is resettable, enabling you to choose if you'd like to track usage over a specific period of time, activity, or device charge.
Articles In This Section
- How do international models differ on BaseCharge 1500?
- What does the BaseCharge 1500 AC Inverter do? Why is that important?
- How does the BaseCharge 1500 Energy Odometer Work?
- What is the maximum amount of solar panels that I can connect to BaseCharge 1500?
- Can I take my BaseCharge 1500 on a plane?
- How do I know if my device will work with the BaseCharge 1500?
- BaseCharge 1500 Product Guide