AC inverters (included with all BioLite BaseCharge Power Stations) convert direct current (DC) power into alternating current (AC), the kind of power that comes out of a typical wall outlet you'll find at home. Many everyday appliances and devices are designed to run on AC , making an AC inverter a valuable feature in being able to power a wide variety of items to keep your life running.
Articles In This Section
- How do international models differ on BaseCharge 1500?
- What does the BaseCharge 1500 AC Inverter do? Why is that important?
- How does the BaseCharge 1500 Energy Odometer Work?
- What is the maximum amount of solar panels that I can connect to BaseCharge 1500?
- Can I take my BaseCharge 1500 on a plane?
- How do I know if my device will work with the BaseCharge 1500?
- BaseCharge 1500 Product Guide