No, but if you are experiencing an issue with your HeadLamp 325 LEDs or battery, please fill out our customer support form and one of our agents can provide troubleshooting tips and/or look into replacing this for you.
Articles In This Section
- HeadLamp 325 Product Guide
- Do the BioLite HeadLamps have lighting memory?
- How do you properly store & maintain the headlamp?
- Does the headlamp contain Latex?
- Can you fly with the headlamp?
- What are the operating temperatures for the HeadLamp 325?
- How long does it take to charge the HeadLamp to full?
- Can I use the headlamp in the rain?
- Does the headlamp support pass-thru charging?
- My headlamp is stuck in lock mode. How do I get out?