The HeadLamp 325 has an IPX 4 rating, which means that it is water-resistant. It can be used in the rain, but as the HeadLamp is not fully waterproof, do not submerge it underwater or take it for a swim.
Articles In This Section
- HeadLamp 325 Product Guide
- Do the BioLite HeadLamps have lighting memory?
- How do you properly store & maintain the headlamp?
- Does the headlamp contain Latex?
- Can you fly with the headlamp?
- What are the operating temperatures for the HeadLamp 325?
- How long does it take to charge the HeadLamp to full?
- Can I use the headlamp in the rain?
- Does the headlamp support pass-thru charging?
- My headlamp is stuck in lock mode. How do I get out?