Yes, the HeadLamp 325 has a 700 mAh battery, which is compatible with carry-on regulations. So, yes you are allowed to bring the headlamp aboard your flight! Please make sure that there are no charging cords plugged into your headlamp prior to going through security.
Articles In This Section
- How do you properly store & maintain the headlamp?
- Does the headlamp contain Latex?
- Can you fly with the headlamp?
- What are the operating temperatures for the HeadLamp 325?
- How long does it take to charge the HeadLamp to full?
- Can I use the headlamp in the rain?
- Does the headlamp support pass-thru charging?
- My headlamp is stuck in lock mode. How do I get out?
- Will the headlamp fit around a bike helmet?
- Is the headlamp dimmable?