Yes. Your HeadLamp 425 light will dim to 100 lumens and flash every 10 minutes as a warning. After that, it will drop to 5 lumens and stay in Reserve Mode for up to 1 hour.
Articles In This Section
- How do you properly store & maintain the headlamp?
- Can I use the headlamp in the rain?
- Does the headlamp support pass-thru charging?
- My headlamp is stuck in lock mode. How do I get out?
- Will the headlamp fit around a bike helmet?
- Is the HeadLamp dimmable?
- Can I control the HeadLamp with gloves on?
- Can I replace the LED/battery on the headlamp?
- Is the headlamp adjustable? Does it fit kids?
- How do I clean the headlamp?