Yes, the HeadLamp 800 has a 3,000 mAh battery, which is compatible with carry-on regulations. So, yes you are allowed to bring the headlamp aboard your flight! Please make sure that there are no charging cords plugged into your headlamp prior to going through security.
Articles In This Section
- How do you properly store & maintain the headlamp?
- Can I use the headlamp in the rain?
- Does the headlamp support pass-thru charging?
- My headlamp is stuck in lock mode. How do I get out?
- Will the headlamp fit around a bike helmet?
- Is the HeadLamp dimmable?
- Can I control the HeadLamp with gloves on?
- Can I replace the LED/battery on the headlamp?
- Is the headlamp adjustable? Does it fit kids?
- How do I clean the headlamp?