No, but if you are experiencing an issue with your HeadLamp 425 LEDs or battery, please fill out our customer support form and one of our agents can provide troubleshooting tips and/or look into replacing this for you.
Articles In This Section
- HeadLamp 425 Product Guide
- Do the BioLite HeadLamps have lighting memory?
- How do you properly store & maintain the headlamp?
- Can I use the headlamp in the rain?
- Does the headlamp support pass-thru charging?
- My headlamp is stuck in lock mode. How do I get out?
- Will the headlamp fit around a bike helmet?
- Is the HeadLamp dimmable?
- Can I control the HeadLamp with gloves on?
- Can I replace the LED/battery on the headlamp?