Yes! The HeadLamp 800 Pro's large power button located at the top of the front panel is easy to engage with gloves as are the rear control buttons. We tested it. A lot!
Articles In This Section
- HeadLamp 800 Pro Product Guide
- Do the BioLite HeadLamps have lighting memory?
- How do you properly store & maintain the headlamp?
- Can I use the headlamp in the rain?
- Does the headlamp support pass-thru charging?
- My headlamp is stuck in lock mode. How do I get out?
- Will the headlamp fit around a bike helmet?
- Is the HeadLamp dimmable?
- Can I control the HeadLamp with gloves on?
- Can I replace the LED/battery on the headlamp?