The HeadLamp 425 has an IPX 4 rating, which means that it is water-resistant. It can be used in the rain, but as the HeadLamp is not fully waterproof, do not submerge it underwater or take it for a swim.
Articles In This Section
- HeadLamp 425 Product Guide
- Do the BioLite HeadLamps have lighting memory?
- How do you properly store & maintain the headlamp?
- Can I use the headlamp in the rain?
- Does the headlamp support pass-thru charging?
- My headlamp is stuck in lock mode. How do I get out?
- Will the headlamp fit around a bike helmet?
- Is the HeadLamp dimmable?
- Can I control the HeadLamp with gloves on?
- Can I replace the LED/battery on the headlamp?