- The Lid is intended for cooking on the BioLite FirePit ONLY. A moderate fire and low fan setting are recommended for cooking. Avoid placing the lid over a large flame.
- Do not attempt to use the Lid to extinguish the fire.
- Lock the handles in the upward position before placing Lid on the FirePit.
- Ensure the Lid is fully seated in the proper position during use.
- Operate the rotating vent to regulate the internal cooking temperature.
- Always wear a protective barbeque mitt during use of the Lid. All surfaces get hot including the handles and vents. Protect your hands or arms from any direct contact with the Lid.
- Keep Lid away from Children and Pets - Grill Lid can become very hot during use and cause serious burns.
- Open Lid carefully to avoid burns from hot air and steam trapped inside.
Proper seasoning will extend the life of your griddle and provide a non-stick cooking surface. It is ready to use out of the box but additional seasoning will improve the surface over time.
- Store the Lid in a dry environment when not in use.
- Clean with soap and water then dry thoroughly.