Peak Sun Conditions refer to when maximum sun strength occurs for optimal solar output. This includes the time of day (noontime direct sun), cloudy vs sunny skies, and the time of year (summer sun is stronger than winter sun).
Articles In This Section
- SolarPanel 100 Product Guide
- Why isn't my SolarPanel 100 getting the full 100W output?
- Can the SP100 be folded down in one way only?
- What does Peak Sun Conditions mean?
- What is the maximum amount of panels that I can daisy chain together?
- What does daisy-chaining mean?
- Can I charge devices directly from the SolarPanel 100?