Approximately 6 hours in strong, direct sun. Set your panel up in a high, sunny spot for maximum charging.
Articles In This Section
- SolarHome 620 and 620+ Product Guide
- I don't have a van or cabin – can I use the SolarHome 620 for emergencies?
- How does the SolarHome 620 motion sensor work?
- Can the SolarHome 620 lights be controlled individually?
- Why doesn't the SolarHome 620 have an audio jack to play music?
- Can I leave the solar panel out in all weather?
- How do I tell how much power I'm creating or storing in the SolarHome 620?
- How long does it take to charge the whole SolarHome 620 system?